Climate disclosure actions supported by the Union of the Baltic Cities: the reporting period for 2022 starts in April!
REPORTING PERIOD 2022
The 2022 reporting period will open in early April 2022 to begin filling out the questionnaire. The reporting deadline will be at the end of July with the exact date to be announced shortly. This year's questionnaire and guidance documents have been published: Cities 2022 Questionnaire Summary, Cities 2022 Questionnaire (read-only), Cities 2022 Questionnaire Reporting guidance.
UBC-CDP COOPERATION REPORTS
UBC has been preparing annual reports from the data UBC cities have submitted to CDP with their permission and covered different topics to showcase the best practices in the Baltic Sea Region.
- CDP report 2021: UBC cities on the path to the climate goals 2030
- CDP report 2020: Scaling up for the next decade
- CDP report 2019: UBC cities' adaptation actions to extreme weather events
- CDP report 2018: Glocal perspective on the UBC cities' work with climate change mitigation and adaptation
- CDP report 2017: Climate Leadership from the Baltic Sea Region Cities
USEFUL RESOURCES AND INSPIRATION
So that you can find all the relevant materials and inspiration for starting or continuing your city's reporting process, an array of materials has been gathered to help you.
- Q&A Live Session 10 June 2021 - rewatch the Session!
- Cities on the route to 2030 - Building a zero emissions, resilient planet for all (a CDP report, May 2021)
- Getting Started with the CDP and ICLEI Unified Reporting System- webinar — recording
- CDP-ICLEI Unified Reporting System: What's new this year — recording
- The climate leadership journey: CDP scores — recording
- Key tips for the UBC cities regarding CDP reporting from Lahti, Riga and Tartu
- Climate Risk and Vulnerability Assessments in cities
- Cities Lead The Race to Zero webinar recording
Find more inspirational materials.
COOPERATION IN PREVIOUS YEARS
Interested to learn more about UBC-CDP cooperation during the previous years? Explore the CDP reporting journey throughout 2017 to 2021.