Union of the Baltic Cities Sustainable Cities Commission is committed to ensuring digital accessibility of the website to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are continually working on improving the user experience and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
Accessibility is considered throughout the development and maintenance of the website.
This website was last tested on 11.05.2022. The test was carried out by Union of the Baltic Cities Sustainable Cities Commission as part of internal auditing.
The website of the UBC Sustainable Cities Commission strives to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines and standards, and the website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 levels A and AA (some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard).
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives or those might be inconclusive. We strive to solve the issues based on the user comments. On a general basis, the website uses images primarily for decorative purposes.
- Archived documents might not fully comply with the accessibility standards. We convert documents to new formats upon request.
- Content from previous versions of the website might have issues.
Did you notice a lack in the accessibility of the service?
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of UBC Sustainable Cities Commission, please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- Contact anyone of our staff
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Baltic Sea House, Vanha Suurtori 7, FIN-20500 TURKU, Finland
If you notice an issue related to accessibility in the service, first give feedback to us, the administrators of the site. It may take up to 14 days for us to reply.
If you are not happy with the reply you receive, or if you receive no reply within two weeks, you can submit a notification to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides details on how to submit the notification and how the matter will be processed.