My educational background focuses on the multisided macroregional cooperation in our region, with BA in Northern Europe Studies and MA in Baltic Sea Region Studies, covering especially the historical, cultural, environmental, and international relations contexts. When it comes to special interests, they go deeper with the Baltic Sea – I'm excited about the boundless potential of our region, its realisation through the multitude of cross-level cooperations, and the historical continuity of such. I have experience in communications, project coordination, preparing project applications, and the application of an Oxford comma.
I am endlessly inspired by the cooperation potential in the Baltic Sea Region! The shared understanding in the desire to ensure a cleaner Baltic Sea for future generations is exceptional, which makes communicating about sustainability in our region one of the most gratifying activities.
- HUPMOBILE - Holistic Urban and Peri-urban Mobility
- BSR WATER - Platform on Integrated Water Cooperation
- Smart Water Competence - Disseminating Smart Water Competence in Belarus
- Climate Adaptation Trainings - Urban Climate Change Adaptation in the Baltic Sea Region
- IWAMA - Interactive Water Management