We are looking for a trainee - apply now!
UBC Sustainable Cities Commission Secretariat in Turku is seeking a trainee for a duration of three months, starting in April 2019. The trainee will be working as a member of our international team and working with versatile and interesting tasks related to communication, event planning, networking activities and more. Working language at our office is English.
Trainees responsibilities include:
• various tasks related to our on-going sustainable development projects
• planning events (such as the Energy Hackathon 2019 in May)
• assisting the communication team with daily activities such as
- writing and editing articles for our website and newsletters
- generating content for our social media platforms
- communications planning
• assisting in other administrative tasks, such as taking minutes, collecting data and creating documents
• proficiency in oral and written English. Language skills in Finnish, Swedish and other Baltic Sea Region languages are an asset.
• experience in project management and event planning
• communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft programmes
• organizational skills and attention to detail
• knowledge and interest of the Baltic Sea Region and urban sustainability issues
• experience or interest in photography is an asset
Please prepare to present your Transcript of Studies at the interview.
Application deadline is 13 March, 2019 at 3pm (15:00 EET)
Traineeship at UBC SCC is a great opportunity to acquire practical work experience while contributing to the sustainable future of the Baltic Sea Region!