Update: CDP spring workshops will be held online!
CDP has decided to move all disclosure workshops online this year. This is in response to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) global health crisis. CDP has assessed the situation carefully and decided this is the most responsible action to protect public health. Further details about the April-May 2020 virtual workshop will be announced shortly - CDP is currently devising the most effective virtual solution and will be in touch with all stakeholders, speakers and attendees to provide detailed information.
CDP welcomes you to attend their virtual 2020 workshops. The events will provide support and guidance for the 2020 disclosure cycle and beyond:
- Receive a comprehensive briefing on the technical changes to the questionnaires
- Hear from stakeholders on what they are looking for as reporting continues to evolve
- Join in-depth discussions with CDP's climate, water and forests teams
- Explore initiatives and services that can help you push your sustainability strategy forward
- Meet CDP's Accredited Solutions Providers for guidance on the challenges you’re facing
- Exchange ideas, experiences and tips while networking with other responding companies and cities.
Please check this page for updates on CDP's virtual solution.