Learn online about Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans with CH4LLENGE!
Do you want to improve your knowlegde about Sustainable Urban Mobility PLans (SUMPs)? Or do you face challenges in your mobility planning that you need to overcome?
The first two courses are now online and ready for registrations!
The CH4LLENGE project develops 5 online learning courses (within 2015)
- SUMP Basics (online available!)
- Online learning course on participation in SUMP development 13 April - 10 May 2015 (moderated)
- Online learning course in institutional cooperation in SUMP development ( May 2015, moderated)
- Online learning course on identifying the most effective measures (July 2015, moderated)
- Online learning course on monitoring and evaluating progress (September 2015, moderated)
All CH4LLENGE online courses are self-paced, allowing you to complete it on a schedule that works for you. The courses are open to participants from cities and regions across Europe (and even beyond) and are free of charge. They are intended for those working in the field of urban mobility (e.g. transport planners, mobility experts, students and young professionals). No detailed pre-knowledge of the topic is required.
You can also contact esther.kreutz [at] turku.fi (Esther Kreutz )at UBC Sustainable CIties Commission for more information!